opal - [Opal] Error virtual memory exhausted II

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Error virtual memory exhausted II

  • From: "Kuske, Bettina" <bettina.kuske AT helmholtz-berlin.de>
  • To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Error virtual memory exhausted II
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:29:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Dear opal users,

the same error mentioned in my last mail, occurs when I try to use ‚emitted=TRUE’ command while

reading in the distribution from file. When I skip the emitted

command, the program runs, but shifts the input distribution to positive

values.

Thus, I can neither read in a distribution at the cathode, nor emit it....

did anybody encounter this problem yet?

Bettina