opal - Re: [Opal] optimizer stopping

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] optimizer stopping

  • From: Jochem Snuverink <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>
  • To: Nicole Neveu <nneveu AT hawk.iit.edu>, opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] optimizer stopping
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 10:33:17 +0200

Hi Nicole,

We haven't seen this before I think. If you send me your input files I can try to run it on our local cluster.

best wishes,
Jochem

On 27/06/18 16:49, Nicole Neveu wrote:
Hello,

I've been having trouble with optimization runs. They seem to be stopping randomly.
This may be a cluster specific issue, so I want to check if anyone on the list has seen this behavior somewhere else.

I've run the same code 3 times with various results:
-First run: stopped after generation 1
-Second run: stopped after generation 19
-Third run: stopped after generation 2
< br>
They all have the same error file (see attached).
Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Nicole