opal - Re: [Opal] Fieldmap error using OPAL-CYCL

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Fieldmap error using OPAL-CYCL

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: Huiwen Koay <koay AT rcnp.osaka-u.ac.jp>, Chris Rogers <chris.rogers AT stfc.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Fieldmap error using OPAL-CYCL
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 09:38:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Dear Huiwen yes at the moment we are doing maintenance.

@Chris: you correct me, but I think to remember that you are not free
in defining the fast changing dimension when writing the field map. If so
this could maybe be the problem?

Cheers Andreas

------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Head a.i. Labor for Scientific Computing and Modelling
Paul Scherrer Institut OHSA/D17 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Friday: ETH HPK G 28   +41 44 633 3076
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman