opal - [Opal] Space charge in drift using OPAL-t

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Space charge in drift using OPAL-t

  • From: Huiwen Koay <koay AT rcnp.osaka-u.ac.jp>
  • To: "Snuverink Jochem (PSI)" <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>, opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Space charge in drift using OPAL-t
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 14:23:30 +0900

Dear Dr. Jochem Snuverink,

Hi. I am writing regarding the inconsistency of space charge in drift for a low current beam and a high intensity beam using OPAL-t. Hereby I attached with the sample results i obtained for a 40keV proton beam in an 1 m drift tube. I also attached with the input for your further reference. Please let me know if there is any mistake in my setting in the input file.

 I truly appreciate your kind attention.
Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Huiwen