opal - Re: [Opal] Space charge in drift using OPAL-t

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Space charge in drift using OPAL-t

  • From: Huiwen Koay <koay AT rcnp.osaka-u.ac.jp>
  • To: "Snuverink Jochem (PSI)" <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>
  • Cc: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Space charge in drift using OPAL-t
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 22:57:31 +0900

Dear Dr Jochem,

For your information, I managed to reproduce SNOP results for the one without space charge effect. However, for the one with SC, I still find some deviations. I am still investigating the possible reasons. Hereby I attached with the comparison for your reference. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you had any idea of the possible reason.

Again, thank you very much for your great help!
Goodnight.

Best regards,
Huiwen