opal - Re: [Opal] 3D electric fields data

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] 3D electric fields data

  • From: "Calvo Portela, Pedro" <Pedro.Calvo AT ciemat.es>
  • To: Taufik Ssi <taufikis AT gmail.com>, opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] 3D electric fields data
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 09:34:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-ES, en-US

Dear Taufik

The file format needed in TYPE=BANDRF is h5part. You can convert any ascii data file to h5part with the cpp program found in src/tools/BandRF/ascii2h5block_asgic.cpp, in your opal directory. You have to modify the geometric limits of the region of the electric field and the mesh inside this file

Cheers

Pedro Calvo Portela
Unidad de Aceleradores - CIEMAT
Avenida Complutense 40, Edificio 7