opal - RE: [Opal] OPAL - central region

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

RE: [Opal] OPAL - central region

  • From: Daniel Winklehner <winklehn AT mit.edu>
  • To: "Snuverink Jochem (PSI)" <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>, Sébastien Toussaint <sebastien.toussaint AT uclouvain.be>
  • Cc: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: RE: [Opal] OPAL - central region
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:31:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Sébastien,

I am using a python script (attached) to convert from COMSOL to h5. It’s a bit barebones right now, but you can see the format that OPAL expects in the h5 file. It assumes that you export from COMSOL in spreadsheet format using a grid and no header lines. But you can easily change the script to skip header lines or even extract the length and field units from the COMSOL header if you like.

Best,

   Daniel

--

Daniel Winklehner