opal - [Opal] RF field of spiral gap cavity

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] RF field of spiral gap cavity

  • From: douguoliang <douguoliang AT impcas.ac.cn>
  • To: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] RF field of spiral gap cavity
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:51:58 +0800

Hi, all

Can OPAL simulate a spiral sector cyclotron? How to deal with the spiral gap cavity, including its RF field and other parameters ?

I wonder if 3D RF field can be used to replace the RF cavity with spiral structure. And I noticed that 3D RF field can be input in H5hut format, but how to convert general ASCAII files to H5hut format? Is there a useful script?

Sincerely,
Dou

douguoliang
douguoliang AT impcas.ac.cn