opal - Re: [Opal] RF field of spiral gap cavity

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] RF field of spiral gap cavity

  • From: "Calvo Portela, Pedro" <Pedro.Calvo AT ciemat.es>
  • To: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>, douguoliang <douguoliang AT impcas.ac.cn>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] RF field of spiral gap cavity
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 06:57:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-ES, en-US

Hi Dou

You could use TYPE=BANDRF of cyclotron fieldmap to consider 3D RF fieldmaps. The ASCII files must be converted to h5part extension making use of ascii2h5block.cpp script included in OPAL source (https://gitlab.psi.ch/OPAL/src/-/blob/master/tools/BandRF/ascii2h5block.cpp)

For more information, please have a look at section "7.5.2. Read 3D RF field-map" in Manual-Version 2021.1 (http://amas.web.psi.ch/opal/Documentation/2021.1/#sec.opalcycl.rffieldmap)

Best regards
Pedro

Dr. Pedro Calvo Portela