opal - Re: [Opal] simulation with amr fieldsolver

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] simulation with amr fieldsolver

  • From: "Calvo Portela, Pedro" <Pedro.Calvo AT ciemat.es>
  • To: 'sherlp' <1341516422 AT qq.com>, "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] simulation with amr fieldsolver
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 09:17:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-ES, en-US

Dear Sherlp

I think I caught the bug.
When the predefined string values were introduced in the FSTYPE attribute, the options for the AMR solver were not considered. This bug had gone unnoticed until now, so I will fix it as soon as possible both in version 2021.1 and in the master branch.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but until this bug is fixed, the AMR solver will not work. Then, you will be able to run it without any problem as long as you compile OPAL from source. Anyway, a new version OPAL-2022.1 is planned to be released at the beginning of April, with a new binary executable, where this bug will be fixed.

Cheers

Pedro