opal - RE: [Opal] About 3D Electric Field

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

RE: [Opal] About 3D Electric Field

  • From: "Zhang Hui (PSI)" <hui.zhang AT psi.ch>
  • To: douguoliang <douguoliang AT impcas.ac.cn>, opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: RE: [Opal] About 3D Electric Field
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 10:50:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Dear Guoliang

ESCALE gives you the possibility to scale up or down the strength of the field map(s) imported for OPAL simulation. For example, if the map imported is calculated with a peak voltage 100 kV, and if the applied peak voltage is 80 kV, then you may scale down the map by setting ESCALE =  0.8.

Hopefully this answers your question.

Best regards, Hui

Paul Scherrer Institut
Dr. Hui Zhang