actris-acsm - [Actris-acsm] RE: EBAS: EETA v2.4

actris-acsm AT lists.psi.ch

[Actris-acsm] RE: EBAS: EETA v2.4

  • From: "Slowik Jay Gates (PSI)" <jay.slowik AT psi.ch>
  • To: "Slowik Jay Gates (PSI)" <jay.slowik AT psi.ch>, actris-acsm <actris-acsm AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Cc: Philip Croteau <croteau AT aerodyne.com>
  • Subject: [Actris-acsm] RE: EBAS: EETA v2.4
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:46:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi all,

I’ve realized there is one small-but-important step missing from the upgrade instructions.  Before starting EETA from the EBAS window, you should execute ebas_initialize() at the command line.  This is only necessary when upgrading, not for a clean start.

Sorry for the oversight – I intended to automate this but somehow it slipped through.

Best,

Jay

Paul Scherrer Institut
Dr. Jay Gates Slowik