controls-fel - [Controls-fel] Mailing list and mail archive for FEL Controls

controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: SwissFEL Controls Architecture

[Controls-fel] Mailing list and mail archive for FEL Controls

  • From: Greg White <gregory.white AT psi.ch>
  • To: "controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch" <controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Controls-fel] Mailing list and mail archive for FEL Controls
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:53:13 +0200

Colleagues,

We have a new mailing list, controls-fel for SwissFEL Controls Architecture.
Presumably it can also be used for SwissFEL controls in general as effort
ramps up. So far the list of subscribers [1] is just those in the
architecture effort.

The archive of communications is at [2].

Administrators are Rasmus, Andreas, Elke and me.

Links to this can be found on the SwissFEL Architecture intranet site [3].

It's a little thing, but it'll help communications a lot.

Cheers
Greg

[1] Subscribers, https://lists.web.psi.ch/mailman/roster/controls-fel
[2] Archive, https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/controls-fel/
[3] https://intranet.psi.ch/Swiss_FEL/ControlsArchitecture

  • [Controls-fel] Mailing list and mail archive for FEL Controls, Greg White, 04/11/2013