h5part - Re: [H5part] Repo reorganization

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

Re: [H5part] Repo reorganization

  • From: Wes Bethel <EWBethel AT lbl.gov>
  • To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [H5part] Repo reorganization
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:02:52 -0800

With a couple of hints from Cristina, I was able to do an svn co from
https://svn.psi.ch/H5Part/H5Part.

I was not prompted for a username -- is that the expected behavior?

After poking around in the subdirs for a few minutes, I have some questions
and comments. We can chat about these at the confc call on Monday.

- I see there's no "configure" file in the 1.2 directory.

- I strongly suggest that svn checkin generate email that goes to interested
parties. That way, we'll know there is activity. That email need not go to
the h5part list. I would certainly like to receive such email. This kind of
email is normal and customary in my experience in collaborative development
projects.

Thanks,
wes