h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Achim Gsell <Achim.Gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [H5part] Repo reorganization
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:10:19 +0100
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
- Organization: Paul Scherrer Institut
On Friday 01 December 2006 01:02, Wes Bethel wrote:
> With a couple of hints from Cristina, I was able to do an svn co from
The URL https://svn.psi.ch/H5Part/H5Part should alway work, don't know why
you got on 404-error at your first try. The URL
has been obsoleted due to PSI conventions for Subversion repositories.
Repositories for applications are at the same level as the H5Part repository.
For now we have the following repositories:
> I was not prompted for a username -- is that the expected behavior?
The Subversion client keeps your user name/password. I guess, that you
checked out the repository once and the client already knows your password.
> After poking around in the subdirs for a few minutes, I have some questions
and comments. We can chat about these at the confc call on Monday.
> - I see there's no "configure" file in the 1.2 directory.
> - I strongly suggest that svn checkin generate email that goes to
parties. That way, we'll know there is activity. That email need not go to
the h5part list. I would certainly like to receive such email. This kind of
email is normal and customary in my experience in collaborative development
- Re: [H5part] Repo reorganization, Wes Bethel, 12/01/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.