h5part - [H5part] project page, svn checkout instructions, etc.

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] project page, svn checkout instructions, etc.

  • From: Wes Bethel <ewbethel AT lbl.gov>
  • To: Achim Gsell <Achim.Gsell AT psi.ch>
  • Cc: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [H5part] project page, svn checkout instructions, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:33:54 -0700

Hi Guys,

Today, I decided to try and do a fresh SVN checkout to begin work on a
new project.

Unfortunately, it seems the information I have is rather out of date and
my attempts to do a SVN checkout failed.

Some comments, questions, and reports:

1. Where is the "top level web page" for H5part? Looking through old
emails, I saw one from Achim dated 9/6/2006 that included a URL
http://h5part.web.psi.ch/ That web page does exist

2. Following the link from that page to "Downloading H5Part", you end up
here: http://h5part.web.psi.ch/Downloading.html. The instructions on
that page do not work for me: the SVN passwd "svn" is rejected.

3. Can some kind person please update the instructions for downloading
H5part with ones that are correct and work?

Thanks!
wes