h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: John Biddiscombe <biddisco AT cscs.ch>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [H5part] What is H5Block
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:03:32 +0200
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
I've been happily using H5Part particles for some time, but I need to write a bunch of volume chunks into HDF as well.
I have (say) 64 volumes which abut each other - the points along the edges are not duplicated (0->7, 8->15, 16->23, 24->31 etc etc). I was about to start a little utility to dump these volume chunks into hdf files and I thought. I wonder if this is what H5Block does?
What is H5Block ? I have not looked at it at all (yet).
John Biddiscombe, email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
CSCS, Swiss National Supercomputing Centre | Tel: +41 (91) 610.82.07
Via Cantonale, 6928 Manno, Switzerland | Fax: +41 (91) 610.82.82
- [H5part] Recent H5Block changes, Achim Gsell, 06/14/2007
- [H5part] What is H5Block, John Biddiscombe, 06/15/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.