idok-users - Re: [idok-users] indexer problem

idok-users AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: iDok user discussion

Re: [idok-users] indexer problem

  • From: Florian Hübner <florian.huebner AT psi.ch>
  • To: szimszon AT oregpreshaz.eu
  • Cc: idok-users AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [idok-users] indexer problem
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:34:34 +0200

Gyuris Szabolcs wrote:
svn --version
svn, version 1.5.1 (r32289)

That probably the explanation: Our distribution uses 1.4
An upgrade of the svnkit.jar would probably solve that but it comes with his own issues.
The kerberos api for svnkit was completely rewritten and to make idok compatible with it requires some major overhaul of our svn package.
This is on our to-do list but I cant give an ETA for it at the moment...

There might be another solution for that problem though:
Did you create your example repository via "svn import -m"?
If yes you could try to create it with "scripts/unix/idok put -m" as this should use our older svnkit version.