opal - Re: [Opal] Uniform longitudinal distribution

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Uniform longitudinal distribution

  • From: Andreas Adelmann <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: Norman Huang <norman-huang AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Uniform longitudinal distribution
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 12:42:53 +0200

Dear Norman please try the Flattop Distribution as described in
section 14.3 of the manual and make the rising and falling edges
small. I am sure that should get you going.

In the meantime, we are working on a more general way to specify distributions, i.e.
completely rewriting the Distribution class. However this is slow due
to overcommitment of all folks involved.

Let me know if that helps

Andreas