opal - Re: [Opal] V1.2 and V1.4

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] V1.2 and V1.4

  • From: christof kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Russell, Steve" <srussell AT lanl.gov>
  • Cc: "andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>, "nneveu AT hawk.iit.edu" <nneveu AT hawk.iit.edu>, "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] V1.2 and V1.4
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:45:00 +0100

I have to contradict: Scaling of the field maps is somethings that will change in version 1.4. All field maps will normalize the field on axis. Before I changed that behavior I tried to convert a 2D field map into a 1D field map. It took me quite some time to figure out why Opal produced different results.

christof