opal - [Opal] V1.4 and V1.5

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] V1.4 and V1.5

  • From: Nicole Neveu <nneveu AT hawk.iit.edu>
  • To: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] V1.4 and V1.5
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 14:36:06 -0600

​Hi OPAL Experts,

As some of you know, OPAL was recently built on a cluster here at Argonne from source code.  I can take no credit for that (thanks John Low!).

My question is, since V1.5 was installed, are there any differences I need to be aware of between our build and V1.4? Or are they basically the same at this point? And in the future, if an update to V1.4 is released, should we switch to that version?

Thanks!

Nicole Neveu
Argonne Wakefield Accelerator

P.S. Thanks for all your hard work on the new version. I have been looking forward to several of the updates that were included.