opal - [Opal] Fwd: Particle interactions for news developments in OPAL

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Fwd: Particle interactions for news developments in OPAL

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Fwd: Particle interactions for news developments in OPAL
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 12:57:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Dear OPAL community, there is a proposal from Oliver Amoros, Concepcion and Pedro Calvo Portela
for new types of particle interaction in OPAL.

Comments and further ideas are highly appreciated.

Cheers Andreas

------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Staff Scientist - Deputy Labor Head LSM
Paul Scherrer Institut OHSA/D17 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Friday: ETH CAB F37 or HPK G 28   +41 44 632 75 22
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman

Begin forwarded message: