opal - [Opal] Fwd: Question about OPAL input file

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Fwd: Question about OPAL input file

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Fwd: Question about OPAL input file
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:21:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Begin forwarded message:

From: mael.fichou <mael.fichou AT wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Question about OPAL input file
Date: 11 March 2019 at 15:06:51 CET
Cc: Vitcher Sarah <vitcher.sarah AT orange.fr>

Hello,

I am Mael Fichou, french engineer working on cyclotron project.

In order to evaluate the use of your OPAL software for our products studies, I am trying to run a tune simulation and am wondering how you obtained the ic.dat file,

Could you advise on what kind of software I could use to obtain these information ? Checking a file example, I don't understand how you generate the third parameter (Pr).

Thank you very much for your help,

Sincerely,

Mael Fichou