opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: Christof Metzger-Kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
- To: Forcher Francesco <forcherf AT student.ethz.ch>
- Cc: opal AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [Opal] WRITETOFILE question
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 17:10:31 +0200
- Authentication-results: localhost; dmarc=pass header.from=gmail.com
it should work correctly, but you'll have to wait until all particles are emitted.
Which version of OPAL do you use? If the problem persists, then please send the input file.
Forcher Francesco <forcherf AT student.ethz.ch> schrieb am Di., 11. Juni 2019, 15:31:
Why the attribute
for a distribution does not seem to work? I expected to see a file in the data/ directory but nothing has appeared.
This is the command I use (I tried both TRUE and True):
Dist: DISTRIBUTION, TYPE = FLATTOP,
SIGMAX = 0.00075,
SIGMAY = 0.00075,
TRISE = 6.0e-12,
TFALL = 6.0e-12,
TPULSEFWHM = 20.0e-12,
CUTOFFLONG = 4.0,
NBIN = 9,
EMISSIONSTEPS = 100,
EMISSIONMODEL = ASTRA,
EKIN = 0.55,
EMITTED = True,
WRITETOFILE = TRUE; //Saves the distribution to a text file
Is there anything wrong?
- [Opal] WRITETOFILE question, Forcher Francesco, 06/11/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.