opal - Re: [Opal] WRITETOFILE question

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] WRITETOFILE question

  • From: Christof Metzger-Kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
  • To: Forcher Francesco <forcherf AT student.ethz.ch>
  • Cc: Jochem Snuverink <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>, opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] WRITETOFILE question
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:51:22 +0200

Hi Francesco,

the output of most files (if not absolutely necessary) is disabled if you run an optimization, in order to reduce the amount of IO.

Cheers
Christof

Forcher Francesco <forcherf AT student.ethz.ch> schrieb am Mi., 12. Juni 2019, 16:37:
Ok it looks something crashes at the end apparently? But it seems I have the data itself in the files, still not the distribution.
I have version 2.1.0 it seems. I do specify Dist as input, see .tmpl. How would I wait for all the particles to be emitted?

Regards,
Francesco Forcher