opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: "Snuverink Jochem (PSI)" <jochem.snuverink AT psi.ch>
- To: "Forcher Francesco" <forcherf AT student.ethz.ch>
- Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: Re: [Opal] WRITETOFILE question
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 15:10:43 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-CH
- Authentication-results: localhost; dmarc=skipped
I believe that should have worked. Which OPAL version and flavour do you use and can you send me your output? You should have a line with Write initial distribution to file "data/<input_filename>.dat" or if there are write problems a line with Unable to open output file.
Also do you specify "Dist" as your input distribution in the RUN command?
On 11 Jun 2019, at 15:31, Forcher Francesco <forcherf AT student.ethz.ch> wrote:
Why the attribute
for a distribution does not seem to work? I expected to see a file in the data/ directory but nothing has appeared.
This is the command I use (I tried both TRUE and True):
Dist: DISTRIBUTION, TYPE = FLATTOP,
SIGMAX = 0.00075,
SIGMAY = 0.00075,
TRISE = 6.0e-12,
TFALL = 6.0e-12,
TPULSEFWHM = 20.0e-12,
CUTOFFLONG = 4.0,
NBIN = 9,
EMISSIONSTEPS = 100,
EMISSIONMODEL = ASTRA,
EKIN = 0.55,
EMITTED = True,
WRITETOFILE = TRUE; //Saves the distribution to a text file
Is there anything wrong?
- [Opal] WRITETOFILE question, Forcher Francesco, 06/11/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.