opal - Re: [Opal] RFCavity length and field output for OPAL-t

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] RFCavity length and field output for OPAL-t

  • From: Christof Metzger-Kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
  • To: Dragos Constantin <dragos.constantin AT varian.com>
  • Cc: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] RFCavity length and field output for OPAL-t
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 11:11:37 +0100

Hi Dragos,

currently the length of the RF cavity in the input file is ignored, only the length in the field map file is used. And Opal-t only outputs the on-axis field for some field types (one dimensional field maps), but not in general.

I could add both ideas to the issue tracker if you'd like.

Cheers,
christof