opal - Re: [Opal] RFCavity length and field output for OPAL-t

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] RFCavity length and field output for OPAL-t

  • From: Nicole Neveu <nneveu AT hawk.iit.edu>
  • To: Dragos Constantin <Dragos.Constantin AT varian.com>
  • Cc: Christof Metzger-Kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>, opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] RFCavity length and field output for OPAL-t
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:32:12 -0800

Dragos,

I was looking at the wiki page version of the manual.
The top level is #5 OPAL-T > #1.7 Output > #1.7.1 <input_file_name>.stat

Thanks,

Nicole

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 4:00 PM Dragos Constantin <Dragos.Constantin AT varian.com> wrote:

Hi Nicole,

Thank you. We figured out that the axial field is stored in the ‘STAT’ file.

However, I couldn’t locate “section 1.7.1” in the user manual for OPAL 2.0.0. What is the title of that section?

Thanks,

Dragos