opal - Re: [Opal] Error in option seed

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Error in option seed

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: Christof Metzger-Kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Error in option seed
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 06:55:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi Christof this is a super nice example
for the SYSTEM call. We should add this to the documentation.

Stay healthy, cheers A

------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Head a.i. Labor for Scientific Computing and Modelling
Paul Scherrer Institut OHSA/ CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Zoom ID: 470-582-4086
Friday: ETH HPK G 28   +41 44 633 3076
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman