opal - RE: [Opal] Field Output Command

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

RE: [Opal] Field Output Command

  • From: "Zhang Hui (PSI)" <hui.zhang AT psi.ch>
  • To: douguoliang <douguoliang AT impcas.ac.cn>, opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: RE: [Opal] Field Output Command
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 07:32:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Dear Guoliang

Both png files look not so promising. Anyway, I am not so familiar with this kind of output. I normally use the program VisIt to look at the E- and B-fields in h5part format visually. Of course, the decisive prove should be the tracking through the map itself. For instance, it should give the right energy gain, or the right deflection to the beam, or some other criteria.

The link to the program VisIt:

VisIt Home (visit-dav.github.io)

Best wishes,

Hui