opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: "Zhang Hui (PSI)" <hui.zhang AT psi.ch>
- To: douguoliang <douguoliang AT impcas.ac.cn>, opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: RE: [Opal] Field Output Command
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 07:32:02 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-CH
- Authentication-results: mc3.ethz.ch; iprev=pass (psi-seppmail1.ethz.ch) smtp.remote-ip=22.214.171.124; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=psi.ch; dmarc=skipped
Both png files look not so promising. Anyway, I am not so familiar with this kind of output. I normally use the program VisIt to look at the E- and B-fields in h5part format visually. Of course, the decisive prove should be the tracking through the map itself. For instance, it should give the right energy gain, or the right deflection to the beam, or some other criteria.
The link to the program VisIt:
From: opal-request AT lists.psi.ch <opal-request AT lists.psi.ch>
On Behalf Of douguoliang
After I imported the 3D electric field simulation, I wanted to check whether the electric field read by OPAL and used for calculation was correct.
I noticed gnu.out and eb.out in the data folder, but the electric field in eb.out was always 0. (attachment 1)
I also tried to modify INFO, TRACE and EBDUMP Option Command, but got no output results. I also notice the DUMPEMFIELDS in the Field output command, but the electric and magnetic fields in output file still are 0.（attachment 2）
Anyone has any suggestions?
- [Opal] Field Output Command, douguoliang, 03/04/2022
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.