opal - Re: [Opal] Field Output Command

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Field Output Command

  • From: "Calvo Portela, Pedro" <Pedro.Calvo AT ciemat.es>
  • To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Field Output Command
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 07:35:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-ES, en-US

Dear Guoliang

In the output .stat file the electric and magnetic fields of the reference particle are recorded , which can be used to corroborate if the fields are correct. Also, I think that DumpFields and DumpEMFields should work correctly. If you can pass me your input file and the fields, I will try to take a look at it.

Best

Pedro

Dr. Pedro Calvo Portela
Unidad de Aceleradores - CIEMAT