opal - Re: [Opal] Source code about computing self-field.

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Source code about computing self-field.

  • From: "sherlp" <1341516422 AT qq.com>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Source code about computing self-field.
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 11:06:40 +0200

Dear A

I 'm sorry for my ambiguous statement. And I found a precise one below (14.6
Bounding Box Enlargement)

https://gitlab.psi.ch/OPAL/documentation/manual/blob/master/fieldsolvers.asciidoc#sec.fieldsolvers.FSBBOX

I would like to find where to create the bounding box in the source code.
According to your answer of setting up the computational domain in
setupFieldsolver(), I have found two possible location which mentioned domain
and mesh spacing below:

https://gitlab.psi.ch/OPAL/src/-/blob/master/src/Structure/FieldSolver.cpp#L422

https://gitlab.psi.ch/OPAL/src/-/blob/master/src/Solvers/FFTPoissonSolver.cpp#L92

But I am not quite sure about that.