h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Achim Gsell <Achim.Gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:32:42 +0200
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
- Organization: Paul Scherrer Institut
On Monday 11 June 2007 21:20, Kurt Stockinger wrote:
> Last Friday evening I sent the following email but it didn't get through
since the attachment where too large. I resent the email with pointers to the
Postings to the list are limited to 40kb ...
> An important next step would be to get some documentation for H5Block.
> For instance, from the current data set I could not retrieve the mesh
> spacing so for the visualization I currently assume a mesh spacing of 1
> in each direction.
> It seems that the H5Block API distinguishes between mesh spacing and
> field spacing. For the provided data set "H5Block3dGetFieldSpacing"
> seems undefined. I also noticed that we currently only have
> H5BlockSetMeshSpacing but no function called H5BlockGetMeshSpacing.
There is still some obsolete declarations in H5Block.h remaining from Andreas
proposal for the H5Block API. The declaration of "H5BlockGetMeshSpacing" is
one. Sorry for the confusion. I will clean it up today.
> How can I currently retrieve the mesh spacing information from the data set?
Andreas should use "H5Block3dSetFieldSpacing()" and
- [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin, Kurt Stockinger, 06/11/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.