h5part - Re: [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

Re: [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin

  • From: Achim Gsell <Achim.Gsell AT psi.ch>
  • To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:13:16 +0200

On Monday 11 June 2007 21:20, Kurt Stockinger wrote:

> An important next step would be to get some documentation for H5Block.
> For instance, from the current data set I could not retrieve the mesh
> spacing so for the visualization I currently assume a mesh spacing of 1
> in each direction.

I removed the obsolete declarations from "H5Block."c and added some more
documentation to "H5Block.c". Now there is at least a short description to
all API functions.

I removed the web-pages from the H5Part repo, as discussed with Kurt during
my
last visit in Berkeley. They now have their own repository
named "H5Webpages". The URL of the repo is
https://svn.psi.ch/H5Part/H5Webpages

Achim