h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Achim Gsell <Achim.Gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:13:16 +0200
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
- Organization: Paul Scherrer Institut
On Monday 11 June 2007 21:20, Kurt Stockinger wrote:
> An important next step would be to get some documentation for H5Block.
> For instance, from the current data set I could not retrieve the mesh
> spacing so for the visualization I currently assume a mesh spacing of 1
> in each direction.
I removed the obsolete declarations from "H5Block."c and added some more
documentation to "H5Block.c". Now there is at least a short description to
all API functions.
I removed the web-pages from the H5Part repo, as discussed with Kurt during
last visit in Berkeley. They now have their own repository
named "H5Webpages". The URL of the repo is
- [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin, Kurt Stockinger, 06/11/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.