h5part - Re: [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

Re: [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin

  • From: Achim Gsell <achim AT cybercity.ch>
  • To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [H5part] H5Block VisIt Plugin
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:27:35 +0200

On Tuesday 12 June 2007 18:08, Kurt Stockinger wrote:

> > Andreas should use "H5Block3dSetFieldSpacing()" and
> > you "H5Block3dGetFieldSpacing()".
>
> Thanks. I tried to use H5Block3dGetFieldSpacing() but this
> method looks for an attribute called "Spacing" which is not in
> the data set provided by Andreas - there the attribute is
> called "mesh sizes". I'll check out the new code and see what
> I can do.

This was the reason I wrote "Andreas should use ...". Andreas
requested these functions but didn't use them ;-(

May be it is the time to re-open the discussion about standard
attributes (like "spacing") we want to provide via the API.

Thanks for the fix in doc/Makefile.am. I fixed it already but
forgot to check-in.

Achim