h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: "Gsell Achim (PSI)" <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: "xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk" <xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk>
- Cc: h5part <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: [H5part] Re: the latest version H5Hut ?
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 15:09:39 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-CH
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
On 01 Jul 2015, at 11:02, xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> I am trying to recompile the H5hut-1.99.13 on my mac (yosimite). the
> configure stage is fine, but when I type make, it seems go into
> indefinitely loop of doing the configure. I wonder if you could offer the
> latest version that I can use ? the version that you have provided me is
> 1.99.13. Many thanks for you help !
Can you please send me the output of 'configure' and 'make'? Which compiler
and MPI implementation are you using? What is the hdf5 version?
H5hut 1.99.13 should compile without problems on Linux and Mac OS X
(including Yosemite). We compile H5hut 1.99.13 with GCC 4.7.4, 4.8.3, 4.8.3,
4.9.2, Intel C 15.0.3, OpenMPI 1.6.5, 1.8.2, 1.8.4 and hdf5 1.8.12. You
cannot use hdf5 1.8.14 with H5hut 1.99.13. Bit this will be fixed soon.
Paul Scherrer Institut
CH-5032 Villigen PSI
+41 56 310 47 33
- [H5part] the latest version H5Hut ?, xiaohu.guo, 07/01/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.