h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: "Gsell Achim (PSI)" <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: Xiaohu Guo <xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk>
- Cc: h5part <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: [H5part] Re: the latest version H5Hut ?
- Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 07:54:41 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, de-CH
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
On 03 Jul 2015, at 00:13, Xiaohu Guo <xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear Achim,
> Please neglect my attached config.log. I have reinstalled the
> autoconf automake and libtool. And after I have done autreconf, it now
> seems pass configure successfully and start building now. But now I get
> this error messages during make.
> libtool: link: /usr/local/bin/mpicc -g -O2 -o h5u_test h5u_test.o
> h5u_write.o h5u_read.o testframe.o -L/usr/local/Cellar/hdf5/1.8.14/lib
> -L/Users/xguo/tools/H5hut-1.99.13/src/lib -lH5hut -lhdf5 -lz -lm
> Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
> "_H5Pset_fapl_mpiposix", referenced from:
> _h5_open_file in libH5hut.a(h5_openclose.o)
> ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
> clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
> make: *** [h5u_test] Error 1
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> Is this because of using version hdf5-1.8.14 ? Thanks !
Yes. MPIO Posix has been removed from hdf5-1.8.13. You must use hdf5 1.8.12.
This issue will be fixed in the next version of H5hut.
- [H5part] the latest version H5Hut ?, xiaohu.guo, 07/01/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.