h5part - [H5part] the latest version H5Hut ?

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] the latest version H5Hut ?

  • From: <xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk>
  • To: <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
  • Cc: <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [H5part] the latest version H5Hut ?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:02:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Dear Achim,
I am trying to recompile the H5hut-1.99.13 on my mac (yosimite). the
configure stage is fine, but when I type make, it seems go into indefinitely
loop of doing the configure. I wonder if you could offer the latest version
that I can use ? the version that you have provided me is 1.99.13. Many
thanks for you help !

Best Regards
Xiaohu
Dr. Xiaohu Guo
Scientific Computing Department
Science and Technology Facilities Council
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington WA4 4AD
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1925 60 3836
Fax: +44 (0)1925 60 3634
E-mail: xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk