h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Xiaohu Guo <xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk>
- To: "Gsell Achim (PSI)" <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
- Cc: h5part <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: [H5part] Re: the latest version H5Hut ?
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 23:00:43 +0100
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
Sorry to take a so long to reply, I have retried this and I put the
config.log and make error in the attachment. Many thanks for your help !
BTW, I am using homebrew.
On 01/07/2015 16:09, "Gsell Achim (PSI)" <achim.gsell AT psi.ch> wrote:
>On 01 Jul 2015, at 11:02, xiaohu.guo AT stfc.ac.uk wrote:
>> I am trying to recompile the H5hut-1.99.13 on my mac (yosimite).
>>the configure stage is fine, but when I type make, it seems go into
>>indefinitely loop of doing the configure. I wonder if you could offer
>>the latest version that I can use ? the version that you have provided
>>me is 1.99.13. Many thanks for you help !
>Can you please send me the output of 'configure' and 'make'? Which
>compiler and MPI implementation are you using? What is the hdf5 version?
The mpi version is homebrew openmpi-1.8.4
hdf5 is 1.8.14
Gcc is 5.1.0
>H5hut 1.99.13 should compile without problems on Linux and Mac OS X
>(including Yosemite). We compile H5hut 1.99.13 with GCC 4.7.4, 4.8.3,
>4.8.3, 4.9.2, Intel C 15.0.3, OpenMPI 1.6.5, 1.8.2, 1.8.4 and hdf5
>1.8.12. You cannot use hdf5 1.8.14 with H5hut 1.99.13. Bit this will be
>Paul Scherrer Institut
>CH-5032 Villigen PSI
>+41 56 310 47 33
Description: Binary data
- [H5part] the latest version H5Hut ?, xiaohu.guo, 07/01/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.