idok-users - Re: [idok-users] some trouble with hostnames (corba trouble)

idok-users AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: iDok user discussion

Re: [idok-users] some trouble with hostnames (corba trouble)

  • From: Florian Hübner <florian.huebner AT psi.ch>
  • To: szimszon AT oregpreshaz.eu
  • Cc: idok-users AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: Re: [idok-users] some trouble with hostnames (corba trouble)
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:33:13 +0200

Hi,
good to hear that corba is working now as I couldn't really figure out what could have have caused that behavior. :)

Where is the 127.0.0.1, who can I change to the real IP?

The "idok_admin" script file defaults to the localhost if a variable is not set:

if [ -z $IDOKSERVER ]; then
IDOKSERVER=localhost
fi

Could that be the source of the problem?