opal - Re: [Opal] Dark Current Simulations - FE

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Dark Current Simulations - FE

  • From: "frederic.le.pimpec" <frederic.le.pimpec AT psi.ch>
  • To: wangchuan02513 <wangchuan02513 AT 163.com>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Dark Current Simulations - FE
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:04:26 +0200

Hi Chuan,

The simulation is queuing since 11 am this morning.
In the .data file
QBUNCH 0.1 # Bunch charge [pC]

before hand it was 200.
After QB will certainly deal with the number of QBUNCH .

So now I am expecting to see variation in the FE over 900 steps, 900 deg of RF S band phase.

bests
Frederic

wangchuan02513 wrote:

Hi, Frederic,
Yes you can try Npart = 50 but no less, which as far as I know it's OK. But
the unit of QB is C not pC, so QB=1e-13 will not scare people:-)
Enjoy!
Best regards
Chuan