opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: Andreas Adelmann <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
- To: Opal AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [Opal] Enge Coefficients
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:57:48 +0200
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/opal/>
- List-id: The OPAL Discussion Forum <opal.lists.psi.ch>
From Ch. Mayes (posted by AA )
How crucial is it for SBEND elements in OPAL-T to have a FMAPFN that contains
the Enge coefficients? As it stands, OPAL won't run without this file.
What I am asking, is if some things like the gap and the field integral can
be specified in-line with the element definition, instead of requiring a
Also, if nothing is specified, what is wrong with having a hard-edged magnet?
- [Opal] Enge Coefficients, Andreas Adelmann, 09/28/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.