opal - RE: [Opal] Re: part statistic.dat

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

RE: [Opal] Re: part statistic.dat

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: "frederic.le.pimpec" <frederic.le.pimpec AT psi.ch>, "wangchuan02513" <wangchuan02513 AT 163.com>
  • Cc: "opal" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>, <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: RE: [Opal] Re: part statistic.dat
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:40:15 +0200

Me maybe consider to change the PartStatistics.dat

#Time/ns tot_impac tot_sey TotalCharge
TotalNumberOfSimulationParticles

In that case TotalNumberOfSimulationParticles is consistent with the rest of
the output and the other
quantity can be derived.

For the "surface losses h5" we have a program to post process and maybe have
to define more in
detail what kind of plots, movies etc we want. H5root can not do the job. I
do not have access to felsim
so I can not tell you (Fred) where the stuff is, either Chuan know's or we
have to wait until I am back on Monday.

On a side note, the ERL-Comunity is very interested in the model(s) we have
available.

Cheers Andreas

Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Staff Scientist
Paul Scherrer Institut WLGB/132 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Thursdays: ETH CAB H 83.1 +41 44 632 36 72
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman