opal - Re: [Opal] Thermionic Gun

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Thermionic Gun

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: Nicole Neveu <nneveu AT hawk.iit.edu>
  • Cc: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>, christof kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Thermionic Gun
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 19:53:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi Nicole I cc to the mailing list and Christof. Can you also invite him to the Dropbox folder.
Christof is one of the main developer and is in charge of the next release.

@Christof can you check the PITZ gun problems from 1.2.0 to 1.3.2 and advise Nicole.

Point 1: if you emit particles the image charges are on otherwise off. If the bunch is sufficiently far away
the image change is turned off. I need do check the distance.

The points 3 and 4 is related to the thermionic case correct?

------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Staff Scientist
Paul Scherrer Institut WBBA/219 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Friday: ETH CAB H 85.1  +41 44 632 75 22
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman