opal - Re: [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: Matt Easton 董昊 <matt.easton AT pku.edu.cn>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 07:10:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi Matt please use opal AT lists.psi.ch and signup for the list at https://gitlab.psi.ch/OPAL/src/wikis/home .

I have zero knowledge w.r.t. Cygwin, sorry :(

------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Staff Scientist
Paul Scherrer Institut WBBA/219 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Friday: ETH CAB F37 or HPK G 28   +41 44 632 75 22
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman