opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: Christof Metzger-Kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
- To: Matt Easton 董昊 <matt.easton AT pku.edu.cn>
- Cc: opal AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:09:17 +0100
I’m trying to set up OPAL for the first time. Sadly my work computer runs Windows, which makes things more difficult. Has anyone had success using OPAL on Cygwin before?
I’m currently stuck on the step of installing H5hut. I think I’ve got all the prerequisites installed properly. The configuration seems to go ok. But in the build step I get an error: “Unknown type name ‘MPI_COMM’”.
If I add “include <mpi.h>” to h5_types.h, then this error goes away, but I think this should a be a configuration issue, I don’t think I should be messing with the source code. Even with this include line added, I get a later error that various “HSPset_xxxx_mpio” functions are not defined properly. It seems to be that the connection from H5hut to Open MPI isn’t working properly…
Thanks so much for any help!
- Re: [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?, Adelmann Andreas (PSI), 01/23/2018
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?, Matt Easton 董昊, 01/23/2018
- Re: [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?, Chris Rogers, 01/23/2018
- Re: [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?, Christof Metzger-Kraus, 01/24/2018
- RE: [Opal] OPAL on Cygwin?, Matt Easton 董昊, 01/25/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.